1. This is a bin HIRE service and must be paid each week/ fortnight regardless if the bin is emptied or not.
2. All accounts must be one week in advance therefore payments must be received by the FRIDAY or each week PRIOR to collection. Overdue accounts will be emailed at the end of the week. TWO overdue invoices and your bin will be removed and all outstanding debts will be sent to debt collection as per our Terms of Service.
4. Wheelie Bins are for General Waste.
5. For Health & Safety reasons the bin lid must be closed and the weight of the bin should not be excessive. I DO NOT TAKE RUBBISH THAT IS NOT INSIDE YOUR BIN
6. Please do not put these items into your Wheelie bin:
You are responsible for the security of your bin. If you damage the bin you will be liable for the cost to repair.
7. You may terminate the account by giving two weeks written notice or a $10 unscheduled bin removal fee will be charged.
8. As a waste collector, it is our responsibiltiy to collect our customers recycling. Horowhenua customers have the options of Free weekly Kerbside recycling or you can have it collected from your door when your wheelie bin is collected ($20 per/year). Recycling must be clean and recyclable. Replacement cost for crates is $50. For Kapiti customers, recycling is from the door only when your wheelie bin is emptied ($20 per/year).
This does not apply to PALMERSTON NORTH.
9. As a "Lucy's Bins" customer you can no longer use kerbside recycling unless you pay the council levy. This does not apply to PALMERSTON NORTH.
10. The customer is not entitled to a refund of any unused prepayments made in advance.
Please read FULL Terms of Service